- As part of our celebration for Seachtain na Gaeilge, we will have a céilí on Friday16th March @2pm. You are all very welcome to join us. Infants are welcome to stay until 3pm if accompanied by parents/guardians. The Parents’ Association will serve tea and coffee from 1.30pm. Hope you can make it!!
- Following a recent Child Protection Risk Assessment at the school, we have made the following changes to the 3pm home time. All pupils from 1st & 2nd are only to leave the school with their older brother or sister. Pupils from 1st & 2nd with no older siblings in the school must be collected from the gate by their parent/guardian.
- There will be a clothing collection at the school on Wednesday morning, 21st March. We are sending a bag out today but please feel free to fill extra black bags if you wish.
- Reminder -Photograph money is now due. There is no obligation to purchase the photos.
- Our new Buddy Benches are now in place in the playgrounds- many thanks to the Parents’ Association for organising all of this.
La gach dea ghuí,