Some points of interest for you
- Swimming: The swimming classes have been finalised. We will have a series of 8 lessons beginning April 13th. The total cost, including transport, is €60 per pupil, payable on Monday 9th
- All those wishing to be Garda Vetted must return the forms to the school tomorrow, Friday 23rd.
- Easter Holidays: School closing this Friday at 12noon for Easter Holidays. Reopening on Monday 9th April – Enjoy the break!
- Cash for Clobber A very big thank you to you all for your bags of unwanted clothes. 510kg was collected in total.
- Tomorrow Friday will be a no uniform day in aid of the Parents’ Association fundraising for our school. €2 per child will be much appreciated and as always there is no obligation for people to contribute but every cent is greatly appreciated.
- More good news following the 5th &6th class boys Fai Soccer Tournament in Navan this week- they ,like the girls team, have qualified for the county finals next month – Maith sibh! Some photos of the teams ,and other interesting updates are on the school website. ie
- Our Céilí was great craic again this year and we were delighted so many of you could make it in for the fun and frolics. Also, go raibh maith agaibh to the Parents’ Association for providing tea & coffee and beautiful home bakes!
- The school has been selected to take part in Food Dudes next term – more details after Easter.
- With regard to parents/guardians taking Photographs of their children at school events The Board of Management have ratified the following policy:
The Board of Management would prefer that only school staff would take photographs of the children at school events. If parents decide to take photographs of their own child/ren they do so with the understanding that these photographs are for their own personal, leisure, domestic use and that they will not be shared on line or on any public forum.
This is an evolving issue with Child Protection and Data Protection considerations and so The Board of Management reserve the right to make changes/amendments as necessary.
Le gach dea ghuí