We would like to give you some important updates:
• We will have our Christmas Carol Service and Infant Nativity Play in Kilbeg Church on Wednesday 20th Dec at 7pm. We look forward to seeing you all there.
• School Tour Tuesday 12th December – The Junior Infants , Senior Infants, 1st and 2nd class are going to the pantomime Aladdin in Dundrum Theatre. 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th classes are going to Dublin to the National Gallery and Natural History Museum. Please see separate permission slips going home with this note.
• There will be no school on Monday 4th December as there will be no electricity supply.
• Enrolments – We are accepting enrolments for 2018. If you would like an enrolment form or know of anyone wishing to enrol their child in the school please call or drop into Elaine.
• Reminder Parent /Teacher meetings are this Wednesday 29th. The school will close at 2.45pm that day.
• Everyone enjoyed the Cross Country Competitions in Bellewstown 2 weeks ago. Congratulations to all the boys and girls who ran. The Under 13 girls came 3rd in the small/medium schools’ category!! Well done ladies!
• We are having problems with our phone line if you have been trying to call us and cannot we apologise. Hopefully it will be fixed very soon.