- Defibrillator – We have some great news. The school has been presented with a brand new defibrillator and storage cabinet!! Ray Purfield secured enough sponsorship from many of his business contacts to purchase the equipment for the school. Go raibh mile maith agat. Thanks also to all the parents for their generous support of our Halloween Bake Sale. We raised €424.94 – maith sibh! This money will go towards defibrillator training for all the staff. A fantastic result all round.
- Christmas Cards – If you wish to order packs of Christmas Cards the payment is due tomorrow, Wednesday 15th. No obligation to purchase.
- Cross Country Running- 32 children from 1st-6th are running in Bellewstown at the annual Primary Schools’ Cross Country Competition. Best of luck to all. There may be some congestion in the morning as Bus is leaving at 9.15am.
- Cash for Clobber – Thank you all very much indeed for supporting our Cash for Clobber appeal. Your unwanted clothes netted €225 for the school. We will be able to buy a visualiser (I.T. equipment) with this money.
- Parent/Teacher Meetings- Meetings will be on Wednesday 29th November. Exact times to follow.
- School Phone- Our school phone was out of action last week so we apologise if you could not get through to us or leave a message.
- School Closure Reminder – The school will be closed on Friday 24th November for staff in-service in Navan Education Centre.