We had great fun this week doing lots of experiments. Some worked and some took extra work , but all generated fun, enthusiasm and excitement.
And the final results….
Science Experiment- Capillary Action
- We took 3 empty glasses.
- We filled 2 glasses with the same amount of water.
- We put yellow food colouring in one glass and red food colouring in the other.
- We cut 2 similar strips of kitchen roll
- We put the 3 glasses on the window sill in the order of red, empty and yellow.
- We placed one end of the strip into the bottom of the yellow liquid and the other end into the bottom of the empty glass.
- We did the same with the red liquid.
- We left it overnight.